Queried five literary agents for [TEE] yesterday. I’m hopeful, but I’m trying not to get too excited. Cautiously optimistic is the word, I guess.
So, I’ve decided to put the writing of [C] on a halt for now. I’ve been having a hard time writing on this novel, and my daily word counts are nothing to write home about.
Today I queried 6 agents for [TEE], after putting off continuing to query for too damn long. It took a couple of hours (I’m all about the checking of attachments, double-checking, triple-checking, freaking out, because OMG you didn’t add page numbering, YOU IDIOT!), but I feel good about it.
I’ve spent most of my time editing my WIP’s, but I’ve also started writing a fourth novel [C]. I was actually plotting a campfire story [E] (I still don’t know whether it’s going to be a novel or a novella at this point), but I got stuck.
Well, first things first: I sent the second draft of my NaNoWriMo2015 novel [OSAA] to two of my beta readers around the last few days of 2016, and sent it to another beta reader on the 22nd of January 2017. I’m hoping to get their feedback around March, though I’ve not given them a hard deadline. I still find it hard to set an actual deadline; they’re busy people, I’m not paying them for their hard work, and the draft is pretty big. Perhaps I’ll get better at that someday.
I haven’t posted an update in a while, because I haven’t really been querying for [TEE] for a while. I’ve mostly been researching agents (and procrastinating when I should’ve been researching agents). But I do have one positive story to tell. Continue reading