It’s time for a tally, me thinks. I’ve been quietly and infrequently querying agents for both [TEE] and [OSAA], and I thought it would be a good thing to look back on what kind of responses – when I got any – I got back for both projects.
I finished my first draft of [TT] on the 2nd of January! So I’d say, at least when it comes to writing, 2018 had a good start. I’ve shelved it for now, to come back to it with fresh eyes some time in the future, so I can start on draft 1.5. Continue reading
So, I’ve decided to put the writing of [C] on a halt for now. I’ve been having a hard time writing on this novel, and my daily word counts are nothing to write home about.
I’m adding the titles of my projects in brackets, so it’s easier to talk about them. For novella’s/novels I’m keeping it to abbreviations, for short stories I’m adding the entire title.
So, I’ve been editing my novel [TEE] for the last few weeks – it’s going slow, but it’s going – and I’m well over the 100k mark. Once I’m finished with that, I’ll be looking for agents to submit to. But first things first: it needs to be polished until it shines. Continue reading