It’s been a while since I’ve written about the querying progress for [TEE]. Mainly because there hasn’t really been any. I’ve been querying agents here and there since the last update, but no luck just yet. I’ve mostly been occupied with writing my new WIP [TT] and editing [OSAA] to get it ready to submit to Angry Robot’s open door period. Planning to get back to editing [BOR], and maybe give [TEE] another look. Could be fresh eyes would pick out some things I didn’t see before, even though I’m up to draft number 5 right now.
The total of queries for [TEE] I’ve sent out is now 26. 16 of those have gotten rejections. Some of the older ones still haven’t gotten any responses, and so I’ve sent out some follow-up emails as well. There’s one partial success story though.