It’s time for a tally, me thinks. I’ve been quietly and infrequently querying agents for both [TEE] and [OSAA], and I thought it would be a good thing to look back on what kind of responses – when I got any – I got back for both projects.
Just a quick update. I’m still querying literary agents for [TEE], and after sending in [OSAA] during Angry Robot’s open door period, I decided to start querying agents for that novel as well. Continue reading
I finished my first draft of [TT] on the 2nd of January! So I’d say, at least when it comes to writing, 2018 had a good start. I’ve shelved it for now, to come back to it with fresh eyes some time in the future, so I can start on draft 1.5. Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve written about the querying progress for [TEE]. Mainly because there hasn’t really been any. I’ve been querying agents here and there since the last update, but no luck just yet. I’ve mostly been occupied with writing my new WIP [TT] and editing [OSAA] to get it ready to submit to Angry Robot’s open door period. Planning to get back to editing [BOR], and maybe give [TEE] another look. Could be fresh eyes would pick out some things I didn’t see before, even though I’m up to draft number 5 right now.
Queried five literary agents for [TEE] yesterday. I’m hopeful, but I’m trying not to get too excited. Cautiously optimistic is the word, I guess.
Today I queried 6 agents for [TEE], after putting off continuing to query for too damn long. It took a couple of hours (I’m all about the checking of attachments, double-checking, triple-checking, freaking out, because OMG you didn’t add page numbering, YOU IDIOT!), but I feel good about it.